• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Update Your Thrive!!! 2/28/2012

Not to annoy as I am new, but has anyone checked to see if this latest update fixes the FUBAR the previous update caused? It would be nice to write to my SD card again from Quick Office Pro HD. It would be nice to get through a session of usage where I did not have to "Force close" some application or other. It would be nice to have this now POS working as well as when it had HC 3.1 on it. It would be nice if it knew the difference between an SD card and its own internal storage.

Upvote 0
Not to annoy as I am new, but has anyone checked to see if this latest update fixes the FUBAR the previous update caused? It would be nice to write to my SD card again from Quick Office Pro HD. It would be nice to get through a session of usage where I did not have to "Force close" some application or other. It would be nice to have this now POS working as well as when it had HC 3.1 on it. It would be nice if it knew the difference between an SD card and its own internal storage.

Can not speak for office, but the update fixed the file, performance and market issues that were caused with the full 3.2 update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones