• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
yes got this update it fixes calandar problem when you get invites you can now accept them :) funny this is I had a boss in my office asking me how come i cant accept invites I told him I had no clue and 1 hour later this update poped up on my screen I loaded it and BAM good to go

Upvote 0
then this is the only other thing I can think of

WARNING: Factory Data Reset is a tool used to remove everything that was imported, added or installed on the device. When using this feature; information you have programmed in the handset, i.e. apps downloaded through the Market, Contacts, Email and Social network Accounts is deleted, however, nothing stored on the MicroSD, i.e., pictures, music, videos, etc. will be affected.

To perform an External Manual Reset of your handset to restore to factory settings, read instructions below and then perform.
  1. Power off the device
  2. Press and hold the R and M keys while pressing the Power button. You will see the red M logo on your screen then the screen with the Android-bot and a blue exclamation mark inside a white triangle
  3. Once this screen appears, press both Volume Up and Down keys, then release to get the Android system recovery
  4. Use the Volume Up and Volume down buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
  5. Choose Yes -- delete all user data to confirm that you would like to wipe all data from the device and press the Return key
  6. Your device should now cycle through the wiping/reset process and return to the Android system recovery screen
  7. After userdata is cleared, the "reboot system now" option will be highlighted by default. Press the return key to power off/on your device
  8. It will take a few moments to arrive at the initial Android Welcome screen.

Upvote 0
THIS WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE

To perform an External Manual Reset of your handset to restore to factory settings, read instructions below and then perform.
  1. Power off the device
  2. Press and hold the R and M keys while pressing the Power button. You will see the red M logo on your screen then the screen with the Android-bot and a blue exclamation mark inside a white triangle
  3. Once this screen appears, press both Volume Up and Down keys, then release to get the Android system recovery
  4. Use the Volume Up and Volume down buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
  5. Choose Yes -- delete all user data to confirm that you would like to wipe all data from the device and press the Return key
  6. Your device should now cycle through the wiping/reset process and return to the Android system recovery screen
  7. After userdata is cleared, the "reboot system now" option will be highlighted by default. Press the return key to power off/on your device
  8. It will take a few moments to arrive at the initial Android Welcome screen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones