1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

UpdateGeneral

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. catpowrd

catpowrd Well-Known Member

New update today
    Version 55.11.79.xt603
  3. SurrealOne

yes got this update it fixes calandar problem when you get invites you can now accept them :) funny this is I had a boss in my office asking me how come i cant accept invites I told him I had no clue and 1 hour later this update poped up on my screen I loaded it and BAM good to go
  4. rheller219

rheller219 Member

update fails half way through every time for me. have tried 5 times now. downloads fine, but the android figure turns to a triangle with exclamation point halfway through and then a reboot and a message stating update failed
  5. SurrealOne

Is your phone rooted? That might be part of the problem
  6. rheller219

rheller219 Member

nope...no root. My old admiral which was rooted had stopped working all together. Sprint gave me a brand new one about 2 months ago which is what I am currently using. I dont know how to figure the problem out. Does logcat log stuff before actual boot?
  7. SurrealOne

not sure about logcat.... but are you useing WiFi it's only 15meg I think and WiFi is alwasy better. also make sure you have charger pluged in.
  8. rheller219

rheller219 Member

yep, tried with wifi and plugged in. same result.
  9. SurrealOne

then this is the only other thing I can think of

WARNING: Factory Data Reset is a tool used to remove everything that was imported, added or installed on the device. When using this feature; information you have programmed in the handset, i.e. apps downloaded through the Market, Contacts, Email and Social network Accounts is deleted, however, nothing stored on the MicroSD, i.e., pictures, music, videos, etc. will be affected.

To perform an External Manual Reset of your handset to restore to factory settings, read instructions below and then perform.
    1. Power off the device
    2. Press and hold the R and M keys while pressing the Power button. You will see the red M logo on your screen then the screen with the Android-bot and a blue exclamation mark inside a white triangle
    3. Once this screen appears, press both Volume Up and Down keys, then release to get the Android system recovery
    4. Use the Volume Up and Volume down buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
    5. Choose Yes -- delete all user data to confirm that you would like to wipe all data from the device and press the Return key
    6. Your device should now cycle through the wiping/reset process and return to the Android system recovery screen
    7. After userdata is cleared, the "reboot system now" option will be highlighted by default. Press the return key to power off/on your device
    8. It will take a few moments to arrive at the initial Android Welcome screen.
  10. rheller219

rheller219 Member

it has something to do with Last.fm its installed, but there is an issue
  11. rheller219

rheller219 Member

I am starting to think the md5sum of last.fm is not matching what the update says it should be. not sure how to fix this
  12. ezeuba

ezeuba Member

Can anyone here help me with a way to restore my phone from the red moto logo? It's stuck there ever since and I cannot find any sbf to flash back to stock. Please help. Thanks.
  13. SurrealOne

THIS WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE

To perform an External Manual Reset of your handset to restore to factory settings, read instructions below and then perform.
    1. Power off the device
    2. Press and hold the R and M keys while pressing the Power button. You will see the red M logo on your screen then the screen with the Android-bot and a blue exclamation mark inside a white triangle
    3. Once this screen appears, press both Volume Up and Down keys, then release to get the Android system recovery
    4. Use the Volume Up and Volume down buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
    5. Choose Yes -- delete all user data to confirm that you would like to wipe all data from the device and press the Return key
    6. Your device should now cycle through the wiping/reset process and return to the Android system recovery screen
    7. After userdata is cleared, the "reboot system now" option will be highlighted by default. Press the return key to power off/on your device
    8. It will take a few moments to arrive at the initial Android Welcome screen.
  14. ezeuba

ezeuba Member

Done that. Waited about 25 mins now. Still stuck on moto red logo. I think I want to cry...
  15. ezeuba

ezeuba Member

Can anyone help me with the any sbf to restore to stock please? Or is this now a paper weight? Any help is much appreciated.