• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root *UPDATED* [THEME] Blue Mix by BlazingFire258

BlazingFire258

Aug 27, 2012
UPDATED!

Fixed colors for better icon display in notification bar. (Thanks to istos)
Changed Lockscreen sliders to all black
Changed pattern to android instead of smileys

This is the first theme I've ever made but I did my very best to make this theme look good. I personally use it so if there is any issue then leave a comment.
I've personally added instructions on how to apply the them.

Quick Description:
Has ICS transitions. Blue was the main color used. Changed the default lockscreen sliders. And security patterns are android logos :p.

Files you'll need:
framework.apk - Dev-Host - framework-res.apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service
systemUI.apl - Dev-Host - SystemUI.apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service
README.txt (Instructions) - Dev-Host - README.txt - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Screen shots below.

Attachments

• screen_20121002_1539.png
    screen_20121002_1539.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 221
  • screen_20121002_1542.png
    screen_20121002_1542.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 249
  • screen_20121002_1543.png
    screen_20121002_1543.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 189
  • screen_20121030_0109.png
    screen_20121030_0109.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 172
This is my first theme ever made but I did my very best to make this theme look good. I personally use it so if there is any issue then leave a comment.
I've personally added instructions on how to apply the them.

Quick Description:
Has ICS transitions. Blue was the main color used. Changed the default lockscreen sliders. And security patterns are smiley faces now :p.

Files you'll need:
framwork-res.apl - Dev-Host - framework-res.apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service
systemUI.apl - Dev-Host - SystemUI.apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service
README.txt (Instructions) - Dev-Host - README.txt - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Screen shots below.

Thanks! It's awesome! Only thing i noticed is that the USB icon is white, so you can't see it when you expand the notifications.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones