• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sushib

Lurker
Aug 28, 2013
Texas
I got the update through Kies last night.

I made an album on imgur with a few screenshots.

I feel like it's not optimized very well for a 10 inch tablet, it looks like the phone version on a tablet. With 4.1.1 I didn't have to remove my hand from either side of my tablet (in landscape) to get home/back/see or close recent apps, my thumbs could reach them from the sides. Same for the giant pull down notification bar to turn on wifi, etc. May seem like a first world problem for some but may really bother others.

Edit: I should also add it did not make my tablet slower, it feels a little smoother not a big difference.

I've tried to see if I've had an update for the past couple nights and keep getting this message......

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Resize.jpg
    Resize.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 64
Upvote 0
ZooCrazie you have to plug your tablet into your pc and us the samsung kies app to get it. Please let me know if you have multi user feature.

So i cannot use Kies via Wifi with laptop?
just to satisfy my curiosity

I've got my tablet hooked up to my PC right now ....its taking a minute to download everything it i needs i suppose. I will let you know if i end up with the multi-tab option.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones