1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Updated to Gingerbread (finally), but no serviceSupport

Last Updated:

1. OceanHaze627

OceanHaze627 Member

Hi everyone,

So I finally updated my phone to Gingerbread, but when it was all complete, I noticed that my phone doesn't connect to any cellular network at all. I'm honestly not sure why at all and I was hoping any of you knew? I did have my phone rooted when I was on 2.2 and didn't revert to stock 2.2 before I updated to GB, but do you think that was part of the problem?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT

Nevermind got it working lol. I guess I just updated wrong, tried it again and it worked.

Advertisement
    UmiKaede likes this.
  2. UmiKaede

UmiKaede New Member

Hi OceanHaze627,

I am having a "No Network" problem on my LG OPTIMUS 3D after i updated to Gingerbread. I've searched all the solutions but didnt find any. and i got my hopes up when i heard your post. can u pls tell me how u got ur phone working? people said to wait for the next updates but i couldnt wait for the long. so please please pleas help me.. T_T
  3. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X New Member

if your service provider locks a SIM card IMEI to a calculated ESN hash that IDs your phone/SW/firmware version, then you need to call to call them and explain that you updated your phone... k?

happened to me, a simple call fixed all that