• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

UPDATES & Summaries: Week Recap

Just to kind of provide an explanation of how this thread will work:
The information here in the thread will update roughly 2 to 3 times a day starting from around 2:00 PDT, and ranging to around 10 PDT. I will archive all information posted, and once the thread becomes to large, will cycle through info, removing the oldest posts. Should anyone wish to see another post from a longer period of time further back, or any other not posted posts of relevance, simply p.m. me and i will provide said info.

Upvote 0
I dare say an UPDATE is long past due. Maybe others can help BlackOut7 out and post updates and BlackOut7 can add them to the original post.

At this point is there much else beyond sitting and waiting? Official Specs are out and we have a date of 4/29. Eager as the next to get the phone, but there really isnt much else there could be in terms of news/updates is there?

Great work on the thread, glad to have everything in one spot.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry its taken me a little while to update. I have to be honest though, really i havent seen much worthy of an update. Should something as momentous as pictures come through the line, or official dates, ect. then yes they will be added, but im a busy guy just like everyone else here, and i also fall a bit behind especially when the thread can be the way it is. I will add the inventory reports, but i see no reason to update anything else thus far.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones