updating FB but not twitter status on friendstream

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by hapkidochic, Nov 26, 2010.

1. hapkidochic

hapkidochic New Member

Nov 26, 2010
    When i update my status on friendstream, it automatically updates my facebook and twitter status. I'm trying to figure out how to only update my FB status when I post to friendstream, without updating my twitter status BUT still receive other people's twitter updates. I've tried unchecking 'sync friend' and 'sync peep' in settings but that didn't work. evo 4g.

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

Apr 11, 2010
    In the friendstream app, Hit Menu-Share, then hit the "gear" settings button, and uncheck whatever you dont want to share.

3. Menddles

Menddles Guest

or when your typing in the "what's on your mind" box you can click on the on the box in the bottom left and check the boxes you want to update.

4. sitlet

Apr 11, 2010
    which is exactly what I just said.

5. Menddles

Menddles Guest

Sorry, but you didn't. You said go into menu. I didn't say anything about going into the menu options.

6. sitlet

Apr 11, 2010
    Well hitting menu-share does the exact same thing you said.

7. hunny28

hunny28 Member

May 10, 2011
    Droid2Wall was released in Android market a week ago. Features are to update status, post pics, post any SMS from phone (like quotes, jokes or greetings etc) that you wish to share with friends on Facebook and twitter both. The app gives you an option to share on Facebook, Twitter or both simultaneously. Video uploading coming soon. I have been using it for a few days ... very simple and quick. Recommended.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.droid2wall