Upgrade every year

Last Updated:

1. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I know that as a premier customer, which is almost anyone on Sprint from what I've heard, you can upgrade every year as opposed to every two. Does this only apply to the main line on the account or each line?

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Only main line. And even then, i think it's only a $75 dollar discount. If you waited the full two years you would get $150 off.

Not 100% sure as I have yet to do it, but that's what I have been told and have seen.

godsdragon likes this.
  3. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

Yeah it's $150 after the two years. I had originally upgraded in April of 09, and right now I can upgrade for $75, or wait till April 11 and get $150 off.

godsdragon likes this.
  4. djkleric

djkleric Well-Known Member

As a premier customer you do get the $150 off each year on the main line.

godsdragon likes this.
  5. MarkHirt

MarkHirt Guest

Reading is fundamental

6. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Don't be a dueche.

7. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Premier applies to main line for yearly upgrade. Secondary lines have to wait until the contract renewal. Retentions is likely to allow you to get Premier on secondary line at the end of contract if you negotiate it with them.

At some point, Sprint's going to figure out that making all lines premier is the best way to improve retention as it's not so difficult right now for them to lose secondary line customers to other carriers.

godsdragon likes this.
  8. jen8112

jen8112 Well-Known Member

On a Sprint Premier account on the main line you get $150 off a new phone every year. The other lines you get $75 off every year and $150 every two years.

woofermazing and godsdragon like this.
  9. Specter

Specter New Member

I"m a little confused as to how this $150 off works at the end of the two years for a renewal.

Say we are planning both to get the Hero (we're on a family plan) and they cost $150 each normally. If we renew our contract and get these phones what will we pay for them? Will it be $300 total or $150 total for both?

Is the $150 off the non-contract price of the phone?

10. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

If your contract is done, and you are renewing both lines, you should get 150 off EACH line that you are getting a phone for. So, if the hero costs 150 each, you should not have to pay anything for them.