Upgrade horrible how can I downgradeSupport

Last Updated:

1. nisbeam

nisbeam New Member This Topic's Starter

My pictures are now sorted by date - I can't see them all at once. Also have links to other picture apps not needed to had to delete. Messaging is changed, found smileys eventually but adding a smiley makes the message 1Mb and slow to send. Various things like triangles appear when messages sent. Camera options have all moved but I don't want the new ones I liked it working as before. Who knows what other rubbish ides have been implemented. Is there a way to back out this (ha ha) 'upgrade'.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

What did you upgrade to (and what from)?

If you mention the carrier and country you're in then we can probably find an RUU to run (needs a windows pc) to get you back, but you would lose all settings/saved content.

3. razvan06

razvan06 Well-Known Member

From my prev exp with the HOX, the RUU does not let you downgrade because of the software #/ version it already detects !

ONTOPIC :

-Gallery : to remove whatever it's there besides the photo album > press and hold until message appears : "REMOVE ONLINE ..." > do this for both, or how many you have...

-IN-Gallery [My Phone] : in the left side corner you have a button that says "EVENTS" as default [right besides the back arrow] > press it and select ALBUMS !

-Messaging : Triangles and 1MB sms ? Never heard of it ! Try doing a Factory reset and get back with news !

-Camera : Options seem the same as on 4.0.4 [i have the HOX too, and there is no major difference!] ..i think you just do not like JB :))