Upgrade Question

Last Updated:

1. jamo

jamo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, so I'm planning on upgrading to the X when it comes out. When I go into the store to order, do I have to pay then, or is it put on my bill? If it's put onto the bill, how the rebate payment work? Can't wait!

Advertisement
  2. mikeydooodie

mikeydooodie Well-Known Member

you can put it on your bill .. im allowed to put up to 500$ for a phone on my bill. Id say order online you get the rebate immediately, pay your bill first so you got a clean slate then you order the phone and it will give you over a month to pay it ... thats what i plan on doing if i can just become eligilbe

jamo likes this.
  3. jamo

I'll try that. I'm planning on being in the story that morning, and luckily I have an upgrade ready on my account to do it. I could pay for it now, but I wouldn't mind saving over the month for it either. This should be a great week!

4. cam4mav

cam4mav Member

If I order online, can they also apply my NE2 credit to the purchase?
    I've got a $100 NE2 credit from a long time ago that i never used... that plus instant rebate would be sweet!

5. jamo

How do you get your NE2 credit? What does that mean? One of the lines on my plan is ready for an upgrade, but I haven't gotten any notice about a credit.

6. cam4mav

cam4mav Member

I just haven't gotten a phone in forever, after 2 years you get a $$$ credit towards a new phone.
    I didn't use my credit at last upgrade, and it was before they changed the $ amount to 50 rather than 100.
    So i've got a $100 coupon basically! hooray!