Upgrade question

Last Updated:

1. flyjbaker

flyjbaker Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My upgrade is on October 1st. Anyway, I got a Moment when they came out(11/1...I actually bought a Hero when they came out in October so my purchase was technically in October but I returned the Hero for a Moment) and then I paid full price for an EVO. So my upgrade comes again on 10/1. Obviously, there is nothing that gets my juices flowing that would make me want to get another phone over the EVO. So I will hang on to it for awhile. Now let's say a new badass hits the Market in the Spring...Just say April 1st and I buy it. Does my upgrade remain October 1st???? Or does it reset to April 1st??????

Advertisement
  2. jen8112

jen8112 Well-Known Member

My upgrade is Nov too and there is nothing I would get right now over my Hero (EVO is too big and is $10 a month more). I hope I'm wrong but I believe it goes by when you get your phone and not when your upgrade should be. If you get a phone in April then your upgrade will be in April '11. I hope someone says other wise. ;)

flyjbaker likes this.
  3. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Your upgrade date will change the day you upgrade. The upgrade involves signing the new contract and that's the day the time frame starts.

Example - Going 23 months with a phone will not allow you to get one and then another next month. You'll still have to wait 12 months from the day you used the upgrade no matter how long you had the previous phone.

flyjbaker likes this.