Upgrade to Smartphone allows contract RenewGeneral

Last Updated:

1. tehmonker

tehmonker Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, i was in my local vzw store today and I was speaking with a rep about upgrading to the DINC. I told him that my new2 wasnt until Jan but I was wondering if I could renew my 2yr contract now, and get the discount. He said normally they wouldnt do that, but they are having a promotion right now until MAY 16 that if you are upgrading from a non-smart phone (env's and what not) to a phone like the DINC, you can renew your contract, and get it for $200, without the need to do the mail in rebates.

Sorry if this was already posted, but I'd figure I'd share for those that were debating based on paying full retail like I was.

Advertisement
  2. AcePuppy

AcePuppy Well-Known Member

Just a FYI incase anyone is curious this is not a nationwide promotion. This is region specific.

3. theineffablebob

theineffablebob Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the promotion is only in certain regions. I live in northern California and was able to use the promotion.

Re: early upgrade to smartphones? Expand this offer please!! - Verizon | Forums and Blogs - Verizon Community

4. Jim Chapman

Jim Chapman Well-Known Member

If you are a Verizon Wireless customer now, you can easily find out which discounts are available to you by logging into your VZW account on the Web, then click on "Upgrade my phone".