Upgrade with an airrave line??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ws6dom

ws6dom Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if you can get an upgrade using an airrave eligible line. Trying to sneak in an extra upgrade :) any tricks would be appreciated. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

You want to sneak an update on Sprint through your Network extender service? :hmmmm2:

Logically if you want another upgrade I would honestly suggest you ask Sprint for another upgrade. If they are unwilling then you know where you stand. Trying to circumvent their system does a dis-service for all who use the service. Please consider a more legal and ethical approach? ;)
  3. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

I concur, especially since Sprint (typically) does not even charge for the Airrave. It will just end up costing us all in the long run.
    NYCHitman1 and marctronixx like this.
  4. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

I had a similar thought not too long ago, but I decided that it was in my best interests to not try to take advantage of the system. Like the others before me have stated, you will just end up screwing the rest of us over in the long run (and quite possibly yourself too).
    BenChase7 and marctronixx like this.
  5. momentoid

momentoid Well-Known Member

Wonder if gimmicks like these that have discouraged carriers to discontinue loyalty upgrade programs.
    BenChase7 and marctronixx like this.
  6. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

excav8ter and BenChase7 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.