upgrading charges

Last Updated:

1. tonybhoy

tonybhoy New Member This Topic's Starter

hi,just found this forum so bare with me,i just phoned orange to get my upgrade after my 24 months are due up next month and the guy i spoke to said the s3 was

Advertisement
  2. tonybhoy

tonybhoy New Member This Topic's Starter

so nobody answers on this forum

3. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Hi tonybhoy - welcome to the forums... thanks for joining! :)

I did see this yesterday and was meaning to answer when I got home from work (slipped my mind).

I am not sure how many people frequent the carrier sub-forums, which could be why you have not had an answer :)

I am a little surprised that the phones are THAT expensive. I have had a look on Orange's website, as I am due an upgrade in March and the phones do seem a little expensive!

I am not sure if the SIM is the same size as an iPhone 5... their SIM cards are usually smaller than other phones, but I am sure you can buy a SIM card adapter, so your SIM would be able to be used in a phone that takes normal sized SIM cards :)

El Presidente likes this.
  4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

D-U-R-X likes this.
  5. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

As I am sure you are aware, Orange are now EE. I have just been looking on the EE website and found deals that aren't as expensive as they appear on the Orange website, so you might like to check this out :)

tonybhoy likes this.