Upgrading my Droid

1. geoffsweb

geoffsweb Active Member

My wife's phone (on my family plan) is due for an upgrade. She just has a normal LG phone, not a smart phone. I was thinking of getting her a Droid, but figured might as well wait and get her a Droid X. Any ideas when Verizon will do a Buy One Get One Free on the Droid X so that I can upgrade my Droid at the same time for free?

Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

It will probably be a while. Expecially since they can't keep up with the demand for Droid X or even the INcredible.

Is your line also eligible for an upgrade? I believe both lines have to be in order to get the Buy one get one free
  3. geoffsweb

geoffsweb Active Member

Uuuugghhhh, no it's not. I wasn't aware that mine had to be too. There goes that idea! That's a rip..

Her birthday isn't until the end of October, so I wasn't looking for it right now.
  4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Yeah it's only BOGO with a new 2-year contract, and if you're not due yet... oh well, there's always the "superphone" coming :rolleyes:
  5. geoffsweb

geoffsweb Active Member

I guess when the time comes I'll still call Verizon and hope I get a sweet lady in customer service that can work some magic for me! At the worst, I upgrade her to the Droid X and then switch phones with her. I'll put the Droid in the Droid X box and she'll never know!
  6. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

Happy birthday here's my old phone! I took your new one. Lol.