Upgrading phone today!General

Last Updated:

1. JusPal

JusPal Member

I think I am going to take advantage of Verizon's black friday deal to get the RAZR for free. It's not the MAXX or HD, but it is a major upgrade from my current phone. I know this is last year's phone, and there are plenty of newer and greater phones to choose from, but looks like this is the best free one.

Any reasons I shouldn't get this phone? Right now I'm still using my original Incredible (rooted, I love this phone, but it's way outdated.)

2. Razrwire

Razrwire Active Member

Battery life is not great but download juice defender from the play store. That will help your battery life.
  3. mrgigabyte

mrgigabyte Well-Known Member

green power or juice defender when i had my razr i could make it though the day with no problem was charging cell about 9 or 10 at night also with ice cream you can disable apps you dont used that also helps alot with battery
  4. xepicxacidx

xepicxacidx Well-Known Member

The RAZR is a pretty nice phone all around in my opinion.
  5. narayanan9190

narayanan9190 Well-Known Member

RAZR is awesome !
  6. idahodude

idahodude New Member

If your near a Best Buy, they have the Droid Razr MAXX for free on upgrades and new lines through the end of today, as their black friday Verizon deal.
  7. kingnut

kingnut Well-Known Member

Yeah amazon has razr maxx for a dollar. No reason to buy a regular razr when you can get the maxx for the same price.