Upgrading to DX ?

1. andysom25

andysom25 Well-Known Member

I have an LG ally now and I'm tired of it, it has gotten slow and outdated I knwo I can get a Droid X certified pre owned at the end of june for free, would this be a good idea?

Advertisement
  2. Metfanant

Metfanant Well-Known Member

free doesn't sound bad...but the X will be almost a year old at that point...its already a second tier device...
  3. andysom25

andysom25 Well-Known Member

Any suggestions on other phones?
  4. sonofaresiii

sonofaresiii Well-Known Member

Apparently the certified pre-owneds are the exact same price as buying it new. I would look into that.

At any rate, I upgraded a few weeks ago, decided to go with the DX because the newer phones just weren't enough of an upgrade for me to want to pay that much more. I couldn't be happier with my DX.
  5. thedrizl

thedrizl Well-Known Member

Upgraded to DX from Ally a few weeks ago. Couldn't be happier. Love this phone. It does everything I wanted that the Ally couldn't handle. Make the switch, you won't regret it.
  6. bsems1000

bsems1000 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry Tht its a year old. Its a solid phone Tht will never blow the performance of ur alley out of the water. I upgraded from a DROID 1 about 2 weeks ago and couldn't be happier. The newer phones (bionic thunderbolt charge etc) aren't worth the money IMO. Batty life is a huge issue and im willing to wait for the "trial error" of the dual core processor phones to end before I spend Tht much on a phone.