Uploading a picture to Facebook with caption?

1. Chuck1906

Chuck1906 Well-Known Member

Okay I know already know how to upload a picture to facebook but what the Droid doesn't seem to allow is adding a caption to go along with the picture. How can I do that? Today I uploaded a photo with no problems but then I had to click the comment button for that picture and write the caption there instead of it being a part of the picture. Also is there a way to send more than one picture to someone via a picture text message if I choose multiselect?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Nicks88

Nicks88 Well-Known Member

If you go to your gallery, select the picture you want, then select 'share', then share picture via facebook, and it should bring it right up with a caption box.
  3. Chuck1906

Thats exactly how I do it but I don't see a caption box though. I will look again.
  4. Nicks88

Nicks88 Well-Known Member

Try it out again. Every time I upload a picture to the book of face, it loads up in the app with a box directly underneath saying "add caption here".
  5. Chuck1906

This is weird because I am not seeing this caption box you are talking about. I go into my Gallery, I select a picture and tap it, I then click Share, then click Facebook from the list of sharing options and it automatically uploads to my facebook account. It doesn't give me an option to add a caption to go along with the picture.
  6. Yen

Yen New Member

Look for the scroll bar on the right side of the photo... you'll need to scroll down to see the caption box. I almost went crazy looking for the caption box, until I saw the scroll bar! :)
  7. Geoffwhite18

Geoffwhite18 Member

do any of you guys know how to stop android from rotating my pictures sideways everytime I try to upload them to facebook? It dosn't matter which way they are in the phone, they always end up sideways on facebook or in media messages. UGG!!!!!