• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Uploading and editing video

Hi guys,

I'm new here. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I used it to video record some new lab models for emerging surgery technology. This is something that will be used for research grant application but the video recorder on the phone was so good that we decided to use it at my institution.

Only problem now is, how do I not only upload the videos to my PC, but also edit the videos (for use in formal presentation and grant applications) such that the quality of the video is not diminished? Any good programs out there? Thanks in advance.

A pro sumer level NLE video editor will do...no need for expensive Final Cut pro.

Try Corel Video Studio, Pinnacle...or Magix Video.

If the video is really important I would consider investing in a decent camcorder....the above video editors can handle anything coming out of a decent camcorder.

Final Cut pro, Avid etc are Pro broadcast quality editors...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones