Uploading photos via USB cable?Support

Last Updated:

1. captain07

captain07 New Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know how to upload photos from a hard drive to the HTC Incredible via a USB cable and then be able to view them on the phone?

Advertisement
  2. Fenga Papit

Fenga Papit Banned

Have you tried copying them from your computer and pasting them to a folder on your SD card? That is what I do with my Hero. I created a "pictures" folder and placed them there. Make sure you mount your SD card to do this.

3. jtgiron

jtgiron Member

I would love some help with this! when I mount my connection to the PC as the disk drive, I can't see any folder that is related to my SD Card...how do I see my SD card in order to even view the photos or create a new folder? Even when I tried to create a new folder via the disk drive connection it said access denied? Any help would be awesome!!!

4. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

does any drives pop up on your computer?

5. Needz_Android

Needz_Android Well-Known Member

i have a quick question about putting photos on your phone that were not taken with the phone's camera.

if a photo was not taken with the phone's camera and was downloaded or emailed to the phone, when viewing those photos will they always be letterboxed? (black lines on the top or sides of the photo)

It seems to me that the only time I can get a photo to fill the entire screen (w/out zooming) is when I take the photo with the phone's camera.

Even if I send the full 3mb photo via email, it is still letterboxed when vieiwing it.

Granted, I have never connected the phone to my computer and transferred pics that way since my charger was stolen from my bag while flying. Maybe that fixes the letterbox problem?

6. E. Joseph America

E. Joseph America New Member

Quick, dumb, question! How do I download photos from my hero to the computer. Cannot find any way to do it. I know I'm just mentally chanllenged but can anyone help?