Uploading Pics to Picasa Web AlbumsSupport

Last Updated: 2011-07-31 19:15:32
  1. Logan176

Logan176 New Member

When I want to upload a pic from my phone to Picasa, I long press the pic, tap "share" and then tap "Picasa". I'm then allowed to choose what folder I want the pic to go in and if I want to add a caption. This works flawlessly for my primary account.

I have recently created anoher gmail account so I can create a second Picasa Web account to share pictures of my students with their families. When I look at the upload screen on my phone it looks like I have the option to choose a different account to upload the pictures to. However, I cannot get my second Google account to show up even though I already added the second account to my phone.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Advertisement
  2. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Haven't tried it personally but there is a "picasa tool" app on the market. Pehaps it would lend more options than the uploader built into the Messages app. Give that a shot and if it doesn't work, perhaps try disabling sync on your primary Google account temporarily while leaving it enabled on your secondary account. Maybe that will force the use of the secondary. That is a workaround at best and even if it did work, wouldn't be the ideal solution IMO.
  3. Logan176

Logan176 New Member

I tried turning off the syncing of the primary account but that didn't work. So I tried downloading the Picasa Tool app and that does work. I was really hoping to use the stock uuploader for everything but I guess the new app is better than nothing. Thanks.
  4. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Yeah, I originally had the same problem with Picasa, so I just started using my Photobucket account instead. There's an option in the messaging app for it also.