Uploading to youtube

Last Updated:

1. peepinmofo

peepinmofo Active Member This Topic's Starter

So I came from an HD2, and I used to take videos with it and upload directly to Youtube. Why cant the Vibrant do the same thing? I know it can be done (supposedly) via wifi, but thats stupid that I cant do it over 3g.

So anyway, I took a video of my son, and wanted to UL it. Well, I set up my wifi, and it started. After a few seconds, it pauses and says something like waiting for wifi, retrying in 1 minute. then 2 mins, then it sometimes starts, sometimes climbs to 5 minutes. Eventually, it makes its way to 100% completed, but never succeeds. Always tells me "Network error, please try again". I tried literally 20 times last night to no avail.

Anyone have similar issues?

Advertisement
  2. peepinmofo

Ttt

3. denshvalaunt

denshvalaunt Member

I also experienced several errors that required retries, but I was eventually able to complete the upload.

I too am upset that I couldn't upload the 11MB test video through 3g. I've used over 2GB of data this month...11MB seems insignificant.

4. peepinmofo

So I tried again with a file that was signifacntly smaller (>10mbs) and it still failed. That is pretty lame.

Anyone else even try this?

5. 03machme

03machme Well-Known Member

i have uploaded 2 and in the process of uploading a 3rd right now. all were over wifi. i too think we should be able to do it over 3g but i have wifi at work and home so not that big of a deal for me

6. VegasTouch

VegasTouch Well-Known Member

Try the App Pixelpipe. It uploeads video and photos to over 100 other things like Flickr, facebook, twitter, etc. Pick the networks you want to use and if more than one, it uploads to them all at once.

I actually dont know if Youtube is included but i would imagine since it is a popular place.

7. Vee

Vee Well-Known Member

I tried my first one today which was 36mb, over wifi, and so far it's hung up at 81% and has been for the last 2 hours.

8. 03machme

03machme Well-Known Member