uploading videos youtube/facebookSupport

Last Updated:

1. 01gtgirl

01gtgirl Member

I am able to upload pictures to facebook however when i try to upload videos to youtube or facebook, facebook tells me it has failed and youtube tells me failed to retrieve account information. Am i doing something wrong? My husband is able to upload from his infuse to youtube with no problems and it is fast.

Advertisement
  2. mattbe213

mattbe213 Well-Known Member

I have the same problem with the Youtube thing. I haven't tried uploading videos to FB but I would say I would share the same fate. I would say it has something to do with the Inspire being less than popular.

Matt
  3. spoiler61

spoiler61 Well-Known Member

I have not had any problems uploading to either...Just click on the vid or pic where to share to and it goes right through...However I do have a hard time sending pics or vids via text/mms
  4. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

I use the friendcaster app for fb and have no issues with uploads I haven't used the fb for android app since I first got my captivate last year.
    scorpiopantera likes this.
  5. onesealady

onesealady New Member

Use the app qik..it takes just a littlw while and I am uploading videos already ;)
  6. J_Droid23

J_Droid23 Well-Known Member

I had the same issue with YouTube. I figured out I was logged in with my actual YouTube account, but remembered that they merged our Google accounts to our YouTube ones. So I logged in with my Google account on YouTube, and bam.. it worked fine ever since. Not sure about Facebook though.