UPnP and Tversity TroubleSupport

1. kampfwolf09

kampfwolf09 Well-Known Member

Having trouble playing wmv streaming from Tversity. I can get the videos to load and start playing in Rockplayer and Mobo Player. If i skip ahead in the videos or switch to another one both apps will lock up and I have to force quit. After I go back into the app, it simply will not play play files at all. I think the problem maybe Tversity crashing. Anybody having good luck with another DLNA server on their PC? It's a Win7 64-bit machine.

Advertisement
  2. 89macrunner

89macrunner New Member

PS3 media server. Yeah it was made for playstations but its one if the best UPNP severs out there. Oh yeah, its free too
  3. kampfwolf09

I do have it, just never set it up. I'll give it a try and report back.
  4. moparoy

moparoy Member

Download upnplay from the market. Works great on my TF with tversity. Will see win 7 media player or tversity and moboplayer and rock both work when prompted although I use mobo so u don't have the red r all the time.
  5. andoroido

andoroido Well-Known Member

i cant get the videos to open anymore. is it because of tvserity or moboplayer crashing? one video is 720p and dvd video file.

from my ft
  6. kampfwolf09

i have been using upnplay and i tried using the ps3 media server as well, still having problems with crashing. the problem has to be on the TF itself. i'm going to try using my droid and see if i have crashing issues as well. its definitely not the video players, the videos work great when im connecting to a usb drive.
  7. andoroido

andoroido Well-Known Member

Ya, i'm getting some kind of crash as well. I think, it may be moboplayer, because my FT states that upnplay is current running. But every time I try to play something off the media computer it's just a black screen. It use to work, but really slow and crappy. I'm not sure what happen to completely break it. :S
  8. kampfwolf09

^exact same here, except it happens with rockplayer and mobo, so i don't think its the player's fault. Has to be some resource they are both using. The only fix for me is to force close both apps and restart my media server.
  9. njperry

njperry Well-Known Member

I don't know if this helps at all but I am having the same issues described here with my Transformer, But I had the same problem on my Blue Ray Player too, so I know it's not the TF. My WiFi enabled BlueRay player will start to play a video from my Windows 7 PC but it stops and can't see the PC after several seconds, sometimes a minute or more. I was hoping the TF would not have this problem but it looks like it may be Windows or my router that is the problem.
  10. kampfwolf09

I have my ps3 and xbox setup to stream with tversity as well. I've never had a problem with them. Even used it to transfer blu ray backups from the pc to the ps3 hard drive with no trouble. But I will give it a try to be sure.