• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ur opiniyan

rdev31

Oct 1, 2011
gus i will flash fone 10 times but super user is absent in myy fone ///then i will decide its my bad luck and i will ending my fone flasing... i wll on myy fone to regular use but i will face sum eror 1-my uc browser is not suport to my device for market and i will open web browser to play live tv its failure ...gies ya to aap mere is probloom ko thik kardo ya fir mujhe apne fone ko fir se waisa hi karne ka idea de do plzzzzzzz:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Idea----

1. Dont go around creating NEW threads for a single problem.
2. Did u try both UB version1 and 2 ??
3. Did you follow the steps in the video tutorial??
4. If everything fails....go to the thread Micromax New ver.....and download the file. Its the original system.img from micromax.
5. If you want the original original stock micromax version, follow step 4 and go to the service centre and ask them to flash the old version into ur phone...since it seems that the original stock ROM hasn't been uploaded yet.

P.S- Correct me if I am wrong anywhere.

Hope that helped.

Reactions: sudiptaid
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones