• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help urgent help needed with mediascape

kevmars

Nov 16, 2010
Got big problems guys.
I got approx 4gb of music an pics and vids on my memory card an when I gone to view any of it in mediascape there is nothing there. I cqn see the files in my file manager but when I click on the file it doesnt show anything. Has anybody got any ideas on whats up. Havent tried viewing on pc yet but I know I will be able to copy and view.
Also I have 5 screen wallpaper with different pics and they are still there but when I go to change picture I carnt view anything.

Im on uk vodafone unrooted and im upto date with updates

Is there any help out there for me?

according to a post ive read before.. worth a shot!

"I was having this same problem too. I went to the Picture section in Mediascape, tapped More, then it shows pictures taken with the phone's camera. I then selected the next option on the 'menu' at the bottom and it finally showed photo albums on the phone/SD and all my pictures were there. Then just select the album and a picture and you can cycle through them like in a slideshow. Have you tried this? If so, I'm not sure what to tell you."

Upvote 0
i managed to sort this in the end. I did do a factory reset but that didnt work. I just connected my phone to my pc and moved everything off my mem card to my desktop and then back again. Touch wood i havent had the problem yet but at least i know what to do if it happens again. thanks for the help anyway guys

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones