Urgent Help Required :( -widgetlockerSupport

Last Updated:

1. mcchriswood

mcchriswood Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Guys.
    On my HTC desire i was fiddling around with widget locker in tool mode and took away the lock slider.
    I have the setting set so that i can't move widgets etc in lock mode but can in tool mode.
    Anyway i removed the lock slider in tool mode and then pressed the top hardware button which has locked the phone.
    But i have no slider too unlock it??
    So its stuck on my lock screen.
    What can i do??
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Blendz

Blendz New Member

If you open WL from the apps drawer it opens in Tool mode, you should be able to add another slider and/or unlock it from there.

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

If it is still in tool mode (and it should be) press the hardware button to wake up the phone and then long press a blank area of the screen and choose custom slider. Unlock will be one of the functions.

4. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

If not in tool mode, try hitting the home button, if that is disabled hit the search button, if that is disabled just pull the battery. After you pull the battery wait for it to restart and you should be able to slide to unlock on your phone's default screen before widgetlocker loads.

Good luck!

5. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

you can press the menu button whether in tool mode or not while the device is locked and the screen is on.