Urgent helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. niko

niko New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys,
    i have a HTC magic and i am nt very good at this so i am still learning what the damm phone is all about...so please be patient
    the problem:- i have been downloading and installing a few apps from the market ..last night i downloaded LOCALE and a few other apps..i can use all of em but i cant see where the locale one is...i tried going back to the market and it says its installed but i cant see it and the worse part i went into setting where we are manage apps and its not there..i have no freakin idea where it is..i just wanna use that app its so amasing!!
    waiting for a reply guys help me soon! :)
    cheers

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Do you mean "LOCAL" which is used to find resturants and such that are in you current area ... ?

or

Are you confusing it with "Locale" which is part of the OS settings to describe how to display currency, what langauage to use, text to use .. auto correction ...

3. niko

niko New Member This Topic's Starter

na mate it is app called locale , and i just noticed like even mty compass is not there and even chomp sms and listen all these apps were installe dby me and wen i go to the market they say installed but i cant open them or uninstall then ....i found that are there in the applications tab under manage applications but when i click on it they say app nt found....
    would be of great help if anyone or you know whats happening...
    cheers!

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

You may need to do a Factory Reset in the settings Menu and reload the apps ....