• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Urgent! My samsung android won't turn on!!!!

i have the samsung android
i dropped it in vodka&juice last night, it has been working perfectly fine! everything works on it and everything.
suddenly it just shut off. when i try to turn it back on it freezes at the "Samsung" logo on the screen and flashes and viberates.

How can I fix this problem!? URGENNNT!!!!! :mad:

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

Moisture can kill a phone faster than anything. It is very important to dry any electronic device completely before you try and use it. As soon as you dropped your phone in your drink, you should have removed the battery and any sim and sd card. Then it should sit in a bag of uncooked rice for 48 to 72 hours to draw any residual moisture from the phone.

Since you continued to use it, you may have caused more damage, especially since part of the moisture was sugary juice. Sugar and acid can wreak havoc on a phone. You can still try the bag of rice and hopefully it will allow you to turn it on. Just remember to do this with battery and all cards, covers, etc removed. Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones