• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Urgent plz help me i can not use my phone

Amandroidine

Feb 14, 2012
after i followed a fiew steps trying to root my device "mytouch 3g t-mobile" my phone started with the welcome screen that normally the phone show in the first use and they asked me to set up my google account but i have no data connection and i can not skip the step so right now i can not use my phone and i really need it :( plzhelp meeeeee

after i followed a fiew steps trying to root my device "mytouch 3g t-mobile" my phone started with the welcome screen that normally the phone show in the first use and they asked me to set up my google account but i have no data connection and i can not skip the step so right now i can not use my phone and i really need it :( plzhelp meeeeee

Click the four corners of the screen starting at the top left, then top right, then bottom right above the button, and then bottom left above the button. This works on many phones, I hope it works for yours.

Upvote 0
Click the four corners of the screen starting at the top left, then top right, then bottom right above the button, and then bottom left above the button. This works on many phones, I hope it works for yours.
i have a question about your suggestion :thinking:
in wich screen should I click on the four corners
please answer me as fast as you can i'm desprate :(

Upvote 0
i have a question about your suggestion :thinking:
in wich screen should I click on the four corners
please answer me as fast as you can i'm desprate :(

It's the screen with the green android in the middle and something like emergency only or active / next buttons on the bottom. You need to click in the black area around the little green dude.

Upvote 0
It's the screen with the green android in the middle and something like emergency only or active / next buttons on the bottom. You need to click in the black area around the little green dude.

i have also a note when i try to enter to the mobile's ram or what ever do you call it by holding red button+home that didn't work they show me the image of a broken phone . if u have any information about that plz let me know & thanks for everything :D

Upvote 0
OK, I'm not familiar with your phone but I see that your thread is in the wrong forum. You probably followed instructions for a different phone. You want to check out this forum (MyTouch 3G - All Things Root - Android Forums) as it is specific to your phone. I am going to ask the mods / guides to move your thread to that forum so folks that know your device can help you. I'm sorry I was unable to help, and I will stay subscribed to the thread to offer any useful knowledge I may have. Good luck with your struggles.

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
OK, I'm not familiar with your phone but I see that your thread is in the wrong forum. You probably followed instructions for a different phone. You want to check out this forum (MyTouch 3G - All Things Root - Android Forums) as it is specific to your phone. I am going to ask the mods / guides to move your thread to that forum so folks that know your device can help you. I'm sorry I was unable to help, and I will stay subscribed to the thread to offer any useful knowledge I may have. Good luck with your struggles.
thanks i really appreciate your help :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones