1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. lucas7812

lucas7812 Member

hello guys. :)

I have a android 2.2 tv player. whenever i want to watch youtube videos, a box appears and says that the android.process.acore has stopped. i looked at other forums and they say you need to clear data from the contacts storage. but my android tv player does not have any contacts storage.

can anyone help me ? i'll be grateful if you helped...

Advertisement
    :
  2. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

Settings –> Applications –> Manage Applications –> All (button on the top that lets you see all applications) –> scroll down to “Contacts Storage” –> Click on “Clear Data”.

This has worked on an android TV, while you wont have contacts you will still have the option. What type of telly do you have Lucas, might be able to dig a little deeper with the telly make and model.
    lucas7812 likes this.
  3. lucas7812

lucas7812 Member

But my TV player doesnt have contact storage in the settings----> application----> manage application.

Thanks for the tips :)
  4. gibbs1984

gibbs1984 Well-Known Member

Have you gone into All Apps?
  5. lucas7812

lucas7812 Member

6. Hey lucas7812
    I do not have any personal experience with android tv player, but if there is option of manage applications try uninstalling your YouTube app and reinstall it. I am not sure but may solve the issue.
  7. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Have you tried clearing cache and data from the YouTube app or seeing if you can update it in the market?
  8. gibbs1984

gibbs1984 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've read online that this error hasn't been traced to a particular app but seems to normally relate to the cache so try clearing the cache from the YouTube app as Gmash said :)
  9. lucas7812

lucas7812 Member

i had cleared the cache but it didnt help :( stupid kworld sp500 DONT BUY IT!!!