US Tablet in EuropeSupport

  1. Lord Burn

    Lord Burn Member


    I will be traveling to Norway soon. I am planning to take my tablet to keep in contact with people at home. Can I use the USB to AC converter packaged with a standard US to European adapater and charge my tablet? Can it take 220w? I'll buy a step down converter if need be, but I'd prefer not to.


  2. AnciusD

    AnciusD Well-Known Member

    Good question. I just looked at two Samsung tablet plugs, and an LG for good measure, and was surprised to see that it actually says Travel Adapter on it and all rated for 1o0/240V.
    Still, my decades old Franzus (now Conair) Travel Adapter/Converter set is quite compact. You might find a converter handy for other uses?

Share This Page