USB cable neededAccessories

Last Updated:

1. jmckins

jmckins Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Guys,

Need some help to find a unique USB cable. A little backgrund first...I am a avid hunter that puts out trail cameras to take pictures of deer, turkeys, etc.. (never start are you will get addicted). In my usual process I pull the SD card from camera replace with another and take the SD card home and look at pictures on my computer or Wii. Since I got my SF I was thinking I could look at pictures on the phone. I have a SD card reader that I could use. So what I need is a micro SD usb cable to fit into my phone and a standard USB on the other end (it would need to be female). Where can I get something like this? I dont know what size usb cable fitting goes into the SF. Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. JGZinv

JGZinv Active Member

I do believe based on the description... if you search eBay for "N810 OTG" you will find a handful of cables that will do what you want.

Basically a USB 2.0 Micro Male to Type A Female. I've not used them before myself, but it
    certainly sounds about right. For under $10 it's not a huge investment.

jmckins likes this.
  3. jmckins

jmckins Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the help

4. larry0071

larry0071 Well-Known Member

Check www.monoprice.com, they had a slew of various cable end types and any length of cable within reson you could want.