• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help USB Charger Point broken, HTC warranty service nightmare!

I have had my DHD since Dec 2010 and have had no problems with the charging port. I use the port on average over 20 times per day (always plugged in when I am at my desk and take it with me when I go walkabout).

It's crap but I can understand why, from their point of view, that any physical hardware damage is not considered to be their problem.

My experience gave me the impression that HTC totally and utterly suck when it comes to customer service and warranty repair of phones. I recently sent the wife's Sensation in for repair and it came back only having had the ROM flashed. The problem is hardware related and they never even bothered to check if the fault I described was fixed (it was not). It is going back in so lets see what they do this time :)

I am sure some people have had a good experience blah blah blah

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones