I got my Samsung Vibrant yesterday and like it a lot. However, I have what I thought was a faulty battery problem. The battery would not charge when hooking it up via USB to my desktop or AC. I took the phone to the Tmobile store and they swapped out the battery for me. The battery runs fine unplugged but as soon as I plug in the USB adaptor it starts losing a % of charge every 10 secs. As soon as I unplug it the draining stops. I called the Tmobile store again and they said it may be the USB adaptor. Well, I have a spare cable. I used it and the same thing happens. Is there something wrong with my phone? Is there a setting I need to adjust? Anyone experienced this yet?