USB Cover for LG EsteemSupport

Last Updated:

1. EsteemUser

EsteemUser Well-Known Member

I have been looking for the USB cover for a little while now and have not been able to come across it on the net or ebay. At first I didnt care that it got ripped off shortly after I got it because I thought it was inconvenient, especially with all the charging. I feel like the phone looks incomplete without it now and havent been able to find it. I seen the other thread about the USB/HDMI covers and PlayfulGod said he took his esteem apart and took the usb cover off. If there is anyone else that did that and would be interested in selling it, please pm me. Or, if anyone has come across a site that I can buy it from, I will thank you! :) Seriously I will paypal something for your help :D thanks Esteemers.

Advertisement
  2. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

Ask jtw1216 he said the one he dropped in oil is trash.

Sent from my typewriter.
    EsteemUser likes this.
  3. EsteemUser

I did see his thread but I thought he might have gotten rid of it by now, will check, thanks.
  4. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

Nope I was supposed to meet him that weekend he changed to next weekend after then said it doesn't work anymore :confused:

Sent from my typewriter.
  5. skrapmetal

skrapmetal Well-Known Member

It might be worth it to search ebay for parts. I saw the entire back section a month or so ago with dust covers for like $3.
    EsteemUser likes this.
  6. EsteemUser

I've been searching Ebay and trying all the different names for this phone and nothing has come up. Thanks though