1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support USB-Debugging

1. SavageRobot

SavageRobot Well-Known Member

I may be being dense here but I can't for the life of me find the USB-Debugging option anywhere in the phone. Can someone point me in the right direction? Looking on-line everywhere says just setting, developer options but I don't have that option anywhere as far as I can see.

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

Developer Options is hidden in 4.1 and above. Head to Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number and tap it 7 times quickly. You should get a prompt on screen telling you you're a developer and the developer options should appear when you back out.

Unless Sony have changed something, that's how it's been done on every other 4.1 and above device I've done it with.
    SavageRobot likes this.
  3. SavageRobot

SavageRobot Well-Known Member

Brilliant, yes thanks, forgot about this when I lost it on my S2.