usb disconnectSupport

Last Updated:

1. Unseen

Unseen Member This Topic's Starter

I mounted the usb after connecting it (mount via the phone that is) but 2 seconds it always disconnects or unmounts again. Why?

I have Windows 7 Pro 64bit. The sd card folder shows up on my pc, then disappears 2 seconds later when the phone unmounts automatically.

Advertisement
  2. jhut

jhut Active Member

I've heard Windows 7 is having issues with SD cards. It must be a driver issue. I still haven't seen a fix for it but if I find something I'll let you know. Do you have access to another computer so you can confirm it's a Windows 7 problem and not an Eris problem?

3. Unseen

Its not W7 because I have an SD card and it works perfectly fine.

4. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

do you move it at all once onnected, it seems the connection at the phone is a little loose sometimes and if it gets bumped it will disconnect for a second.

(anyone else notice this?)

5. Unseen

Its not like that because it charges just fine when connected and moved around otherwise

6. jeffyo

jeffyo Well-Known Member

I just started to have the same issue when yesterday it was working just fine. I'm also using Windows 7 64bit. It's not the first time this has happened. I would restart your computer and keep your phone connected to the phone. It should fix the problem.