1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

USB DriversSupport

1. rfurman

rfurman New Member

Has anyone run across working USB drivers for the Alcatel OT980?

I have enabled USB debugging, but when I connect the USB it always hangs looking for Qualcomm HSUSB device, and never finishes installing the ADB drivers.

Looking at the Alcatel site they say there isn't a version of the PC Suite software available.

Any thoughts?

Advertisement
    :
  2. andavane

andavane Member

I use Ubuntu mostly and it hooks up fine with the USB Cable.

Which version of Windows are you using? This machine is dual-boot Windows-7 / Ubuntu, but I hardly ever use Windows.
  3. airfrog

airfrog New Member

Download and install the PC Suite from here:

OT-980/ OT-980A / Downloads / Global / Home - ALCATEL Mobile Phones

It will prompt you to plug in the OT-980 during the install and your PC will then find the Qualcomm HSUSB device drivers.

I've installed the PC Suite on a couple of Windows 7 PCs. I don't know if it will work on Vista or XP.
  4. Soberskin

Soberskin New Member

5. first-timer

first-timer New Member

I have at least managed to download the PC Suite onto my Windows 7, but it didn't complete the usb bit and now the PC is still not acknowledging the usb device. Any advice?
  6. ethnicomm

ethnicomm New Member

I got an error message stating that the driver (Qualcomm HS-USB DIAG 9018) was not suitable for my system (Windows 7). I was able to complete the install and the syncing with Outlook's calendar and contacts worked. The only thing that did not work is the tethering but I've been using PdaNet for USB tethering. PdaNet -- USB Tether/Bluetooth DUN for Android

Try it for your OT-980
  7. andrabbit

andrabbit New Member

my sister got an ot-980 and when we plugged it in it came up with the error message saying it hadnt downloaded, but then it worked anyway, that was on windows vista...
  8. stefek99

stefek99 New Member

I've got problems with USB, I cannot develop apps on device :(

My OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)

See thread here: h**p://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/index.php/t-838458.html

Same issues everywhere! GOSH...
  9. jeffe4sail

jeffe4sail New Member

Please help me find driver and downloads for my new Alcatel One Touch 990.
  10. adam r

adam r New Member

i have windows xp and in need of a ADB/USB driver as well so if any one can help me. please do.
  11. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

I don't have your drivers but I do have a welcome. It's great to have you here and I hope someone has some information for you. Best of luck.
  12. Osmani

Osmani New Member

I can't find neither of the links that is posted, please if anyone have the USB Drivers for Windows 7 or the PC Suit please i need it. I have an Alcatel OT-981A
    Thks