1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

usb mass storage mode

1. dcap0187

dcap0187 Well-Known Member

am i missing something. just bought the gs4 and can not connect via usb to transfer files.?.?

Advertisement
  2. monkeytools

monkeytools Well-Known Member

Hi here to help. it sounds like you need to install samung drivers on your pc. or sometimes you can get a bad usb cable. one other thing to try is a different usb port on your computer. hope this helps.
  3. danyvw

danyvw Well-Known Member

4. dcap0187

dcap0187 Well-Known Member

thanks i've tried multiple cables and different computers. reinstalled drivers. the only fix was a factory reset.
    i never had this happen i thought it was the phone from the get go. i have a gs3 i gave to my wife. and its worked fine.
    i'm not that much of a noob even though if you read my problem you would of thought so.
    Atma likes this.