• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

USB Mass Storage not working

ricky5170

Lurker
Feb 29, 2012
I have a Lg Optimus S. Literally was transfering music this morning from a friends laptop using Doubletwist. Came back home, plugged it into my laptop, doesn't work. It had worked before.

Figured out it's not my computer thats the issue, it's the actual phone itself. Tried to even use WiFi to try and transfer files but no luck in that either. I've tried multiple methods to try and solve this problem but nothing seems to work. Trying to get as much imput as possible and would greatly appreciate the help!!

That's def the problem. When I unplugged it from his laptop I was in the middle of syncing music to my phone from his itunes, and he had to go to class on the fly so I just unplugged it without safely removing it. So that has to be the problem.

Is there any way to fix this??? Looks like I'm going to be visiting a sprint store and see if they can do anything lol -_-

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones