USB Mounting issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. Seabhac

Seabhac Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all I wanted to run this by you all,.. Does anyone know if the Sanyo Zio supports Windows 64 bit versions?? I've had issues ever since I got it with seeing my Mass storage on my computer at home but it wasn't until recently I figured out that the issue is that while connected to my Windows 7 64 bit, the phone will show the USB, I choose "Mount" in the notifications,.. then for a split second it shows the option to "turn off USB mass storage" then instantly goes back to checking SD card for errors and back to the option to mount the card again,.. like it tried to mount it to the computer but couldn't so it instantly dismounted it a split second later.. I haven't had this issue on any other systems but when I thought about it, all the other systems I tried it on were all 32 bit not 64 bit like mine. If anyone has any idea I'd sincerely appreciate it! thanks!!

Advertisement
  2. Seabhac

noone has any ideas? this one really has me stumped!

3. kgreendenver

kgreendenver Well-Known Member

Sorry never owned a 64 bit system

4. Seabhac

So I've now tried multiple SD cards too and it still has the same result... I am going to hunt down Sanyo ad maim someone!