USB OTG ProblemSupport

1. Mavagam64

Mavagam64 New Member

I have an Acer Iconia A110 which is running original Android Jelly Bean. I bought a USB OTG wire that connects to the tablet and gives out a full-sized USB port. I tried to connect a few things to the tablet (flash drives, keyboards, PS3 controllers), but nothing happens when I do so.

Is there something I have to do to recognize the devices?

Thanks, Mark.

Advertisement
    :
  2. palmtree5

palmtree5 Sunny Vacation Supporter! Moderator

Hi, I'm moving this to the Iconia A110 forum so others can better assist you.

As for the question, you may need to get a specific app depending on the use.
    Mavagam64 likes this.
  3. alza

alza New Member

Good luck for the help ,I have the same problem i am rooted but it's not possible to connect my micro usb keyboard .Also the otg cable give me at the end usb2.0 i still need micro !

The big error here is to have buy this tablet ,Nexus7 was the good choice ...
  4. similicolon

similicolon New Member

Yes brother your honnest nexus is by far better also here in my place the acer A110 is not sold anymore ! Also for the usb otg i think acer not give the 5 volt to make the usb working!
    It will be good to try with a usb hub self powered.
  5. androforum

androforum New Member

I wonder if this "USB OTG Host Adapter+SD Card Reader for Acer Iconia Tab A110 A210" on ebay:

/itm/USB-OTG-Host-Adapter-SD-Card-Reader-for-Acer-Iconia-Tab-A110-A210-/390584897219

can do the OTG trick ? Has anyone tried something similar ?

Thanks