USB problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. killer8297

killer8297 New Member This Topic's Starter

I know this is a common problem but I can't seem to find the solution for it. I can not access the drives even though they are displayed. I have reinstalled the drivers several times with no luck. On a different computer, the massive storage works flawlessly. I'm currently running cm7 stable mod which made no different with stock as both roms have the same usb issue. Anyone got a solution for me?

Advertisement
  2. aquaitious

aquaitious Well-Known Member

Are you on Windows 7?

I'm having the same problem on Windows 7, but not on XP, Vista or my Mac.

Haven't found a solution (but haven't really looked for it either, I just plug it into my Mac and Viola!)

3. timmyjoe42

timmyjoe42 Well-Known Member

I too am having the problem of CM7 connecting to a Win 7 machine via USB, but had no problem on my Ubuntu machine. I have to take the sd card out and put it in a reader to transfer files. ugh

4. AndroidAdvntge

AndroidAdvntge Banned

It's your computer. If you have downloaded the latest driver (search google for g2x driver) then try an older version. If that doesn't work, post back here and I will look into it further.

5. timmyjoe42

timmyjoe42 Well-Known Member

I don't have admin access at the office to install the drivers. ugh. These things should be plug and play ready.