USB problemSupport

1. ChampN252

ChampN252 Well-Known Member

when I connect you usb, the mass storage screen constantly pops up. I think my USB has gone bad. I think I'm chunking this phone. Bad build quality and sprint has one of the slowest mobile networks around.

Advertisement
    :
  2. ChampN252

ChampN252 Well-Known Member

I had to bend the port a bit, but its holding for now. If I ever have to send this back and they give me grief about the port , I'll tell them they should have picked a better phone to run with.
  3. prrep

prrep Well-Known Member

Same problem here usb port.I called VM for a replacement just have to wait a few days for it to arrive.I just could not deal with having to bend and hold the charging cable for it to make contact it's extremely annoying!And sooner or later I'm pretty sure it will end up breaking.
  4. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

Mine will have the issue now and then. I don't have to bend it so much as wiggle it to make sure it connects correctly. It doesn't usually need that, but will sometimes.
    That is the only issue I have, so holding on to mine until it breaks/gets unbearable. Better to deal with this a couple times a week tjan other issues that may be un other phones imo.