USB tether option? klink?General

1. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

Using halo launcher you can make a widget to shortcut to USB tether and hotspot options but idont have it with the sense so my question is how can I do this with an unrooted phone I will need it to give WiFi to a linux os and the android minipc/tv box if anyone can help has anyone used klink usb tether i just got it cant test it till my mini pc arives but it says itll support 32 and 64 bit linux has anyone had any personal experience with it

Advertisement
  2. cj1212

cj1212 Well-Known Member

Im kinda confused on what u want or are asking. But ya. I use wife tether for root users. Im running linux Mint 14 on 64bit. Works fine for me
  3. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

i dont have root yet so im looking for a non root way to have wifi either by using a hotspot app or klink so ill have wifi in my android tv box running linux
  4. cj1212

cj1212 Well-Known Member

There is cwm tether for non root users on the play. Store. You install the app. Than download the software to your pc. But idk if it is just for windows. Im Sure you could run the tethering software through wine and still be able to tether. Its worth a shot.