USB will not work D:Support

1. vipertongn

vipertongn Member

I've installed the drivers already and I unplugged and replugged my usb. It works on my desktop but not on my dell latitude e6400. It sees that there's a lg phone connected to it, but doesn't have the necessary drivers to work. I'm confused as to what to do really and I tried turning my debugger on and off but to no avail. If I restart my computer it will appear the usb icon briefly but then go off when windows starts :( really don't know what to do anymore...

Advertisement
  2. Phatninja55

Phatninja55 Well-Known Member

Maybe uninstall drivers, reboot, install again, reboot plug it in and see if it works.
  3. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus

Also: Try 1. Turning phone off. Plug into computer. Turn phone on.
    2. Turn computer off. Leave phone on. Plug phone into computer. Turn computer on.
    In both 1and 2 watch the task bar on the phone. If you get a USB symbol then swipe pulldown and select the transfer files option.
  4. 350X

350X Well-Known Member

5. riggerman0421

riggerman0421 Well-Known Member

This happens to me occasionally. All it takes a reboot to the pc to get the drivers to show up and work again. Unplug the phone from the pc and reboot the pc. Wait until it completely boots, then plug in the phone and see if you the usb notification in your status bar.