use mesmerize on sprint networkGeneral

1. bigeflock

bigeflock New Member

Hey guys, I just lost my sprint epic 4g and have a uscc mesmerize and wanted to to know if i could get it working on sprint's network! Any help would be great have been searching for info for hours to no avail.

Ian

Advertisement
    :
  2. m1i1k1e3

m1i1k1e3 New Member

you can use the mesmerize on the sprint network i use mine with virgin mobile getting the data to work correctly is a little bit of a challenge otherwise calls and text are fairly easy besides the esn issue its a simple prl change if i remember right been close to a year since i did it though
  3. jamoosh

jamoosh Well-Known Member

Hi everybody, Sorry to bump up such an old thread, but I recently came across a used Mesmerize from US Cellular, and have been trying to determine if it's possible to flash to Virgin Mobile. I'm currently on the $25.00 Beyond Talk plan and am hoping to not lose that in the process.

If you could guide me in the right direction--if there are some tutorials or guides available online, that would be super.

I am familiar with root and rom installing, have some working knowledge of QPST and ADB.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!