Use without activating?Support

Last Updated:

1. contagous

contagous Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys

Just received my Incredible finally, was wondering if I can mess with the phone without activating it first.

It starts with a setup phone thingy, and 2nd option is to activate, but no option to not. any ideas?

I really wanna mess with phone b4 I activate it, as I use my old phone (omnia) to get online still whilst I was testing the phone defaults....

Is there like a way I can skip the setup for now, and come back to it later?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. contagous

Anyone know? I wanna mess with the phone lol, But don't want to activate it yet...

3. contagous

Seriously... can no one answer this? I only have 2 options, activate/emergency is there a bypass of this stage?

I wanna mess with phone b4 I have to activate it. Or at least tell me I can't so I can buckle up and activate lol...

Thanks

4. jayefef

jayefef Well-Known Member

There are a couple old threads answering this. You can play with it but there after a certain period of time that you do need to activate it. I think its a couple of days.

Plus, i don't know for sure but I would imagine you would eventually be charged full retail for the device.

5. contagous

Well couldnt even get pass the activate option lol, but im activated online and tethering again with pdanet :) thanks