Use your DInc as a wireless mouse and keyboard!Tips

Last Updated:

1. jiggad369

jiggad369 Active Member

Sorry if this is a repost but i was looking for a app to use my DInc as a wirless mouse and keyboard for my home theater and found a app Cale RemoteDroid. It works like a charm. Just passing the word along.

Advertisement
  2. gtcole

gtcole New Member

If only that would work with the PS3, which is what I really want. Not sure why the HID bluetooth profile hasn't been implemented in Android yet.
  3. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

check out Gmote as well, lets you play music fast and simple from your pc, and also stream that music on your phone from your pc. Remote droid has a better mouse capability but gmote is good as well for different reasons.
    Annon2255 likes this.
  4. JSS12

JSS12 Well-Known Member

Not sure if you can answer, but I use gmote..

it works perfectly for me EXCEPT.. it won't let me use the backspace on my DInc?? any thoughts?
  5. Annon2255

Annon2255 Member

This is sweet. Great find.

I have a media computer that I use to watch movies and shows on my TV. I've been using a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, but this is way better.
  6. sabrewings

sabrewings Well-Known Member

Works fine for me. Been using GMote since I got the Inc.
  7. Autonomy

Autonomy Well-Known Member

I started to use UnifiedRemote a lot and I really like it. On top of being a mouse and keyboard it can also control power point and access and explorer. Also you can switch between task and control the power such as shut down and restart. Check it out.
  8. fearofth3dark

fearofth3dark Well-Known Member

I just thanked you using the mouse part of it but the keyboard won't work. Any ideas?
  9. airjordan223

airjordan223 Well-Known Member

Used this on my girlfriends computer when she was talking to her sister on a web cam. Spooked them both out needless to say :)
  10. Joshuahist

Joshuahist Well-Known Member

This worked awesome.
  11. domarp

domarp Member

i like unifiedremote to gmote, it's explorer option better and it opens files with system defaults where as gmote plays them using it's native app.
  12. cp1

cp1 Well-Known Member

XBMC has some android remote control apps also -- both official and unofficial.